Thermocol EPS sheet (Expanded Polystyrene) or Styrofoam sheets are manufactured using expanded polystyrene beads.These beads are heated and expanded, resulting in a rigid, closed-cell foam material with exceptional insulation properties.The lightweight nature of EPS makes it easy to handle and install, providing convenience during construction projects.
The versatility of these sheets enables them to be used different applications, ranging from packaging materials to insulation panels.The exceptional characteristics of THERMOCOL (EPS) and low thermal conductivity, high compressive strength, wonderful absorbing properties, low cost, high insulation values all of them are superb.
Benefits of Thermocol EPS Sheets:
THERMOCOL Sheets, Cut sheets (insulation panels) EPS sheet or Styrofoam sheets all of these have multiple applications in the construction and can be used for various purposes which are:
- Thermal insulation for roofs flats, pipes, and water tanks.
- Wall insulation services.
- Insulation solutions for cold storage facilities.
- Soundproofing services for offices, homes, and similar environments.
- Manufacturing of fishnet floats, life vests, buoys, and related products.
- Shock absorption and insulation packaging solutions.
- Production of cups for hot and cold beverages.